2015 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award Winner!
The Zoya Naked Manicure Lavender Perfector is ideal for neutralizing discoloration and adding a cooler base
Coverage:Sheer by Design
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the color that softens or tones the base color.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)
Ratings & Reviews
Please avoid inappropriate language, personal contact information, other brands, and external links.